Responsible for handling the full cycle of accounting duties at the law firm. This includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, financial record maintenance and department support.
- Payroll Processing and Employee Reimbursements – 5%
- Accounts Payable – 30%
- Accounts Receivable – 15%
- Receivables Spreadsheet – 15%
- W9, Client Cost Reports and PI Disbursement Sheets – 20%
- File & Record Maintenance – 15%
Minimum experience, education and skills required:
Accounting Degree and experience working with QuickBooks.