Geoff McDonald & Associates is looking for an experienced plaintiff-side trial attorney (3-5 years) with a track record of winning verdicts for injury victims and their families. At GMA believe that trial lawyers take cases to jury. If you like doing this, and are a forward-thinking attorney with high-energy and compassion, you will want to be part of this cutting edge, fast-growing firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia.
We were pleased to be recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as a 2017 Top 100 Best Place to Work in Virginia and the highest-ranked law firm on the list.
In addition to essential legal skills, a successful candidate will have:
- License to practice in Virginia
- Experience winning plaintiffs’ cases in court
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to handle large caseloads and juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Compassion and understanding of the injured’s plight
- Served as an editor on a Law Review or Journal